Now, save time in deactivating a table.
eZee BurrP! 6.1.160.005 is now available. Here is a list of the changes implemented by Team eZee:
Refund button shows the total balance of your card
Now you can know how much total balance in you have in the card by default, which is even alterable in top up option. You can easily find out how many points you are left with after redeeming them. Refer the image below.
You can enable/disable Master Selection on Receipt Settlement
In this enhancement, we have provided a facility to disable the option of selecting Master KOT, while generating a single receipt for multiple KOTs.
Flow of operation:
1.Go to from POS Back Office Option.
2.Now go to the Display tab, where you can see a checkbox before ‘Ask for Master Selection on Receipt Settlement’
3.You can check or uncheck the setting as per your requirement for the response when you have more than one Receipt or KOT for Settlement.
In Tax Report, we have added a new filter for Tax wise sale.
Mark any table as ‘Inactive’ with this option
The table marked as inactive will no longer be accessible for users as shown below.
Now you can disable Void Settlement for Open date
With this advanced privilege, the system will not allow the user to void the payment taken on current date. All you need to do is, set the status for “Void Settlement for Open date” for Vendor Payment.
Read more to learn what else do you get in this release:
- When Customer requests for Guest check or Waiter from eZee iMenu, POS System would intimate the eZee BurrP! user with a message.
- Additional report that shows room wise sale in eZee BurrP!.
- We have added an option to print all the open KOTs from the table itself.
- Group Banquet Tax Invoice will now display Tax Invoice Generation Date.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF