Surcharges : additional charges on take-away orders
The new version brings numerous enhancements. See what will you get in the latest release.
Let your guest know about his additional charges on take-away orders
Up until the previous version of the restaurant POS, managing the extra charges for take-away order types was difficult. Therefore, to get rid of the hassles of creating a particular menu item of Parcel (Take-Away) charges and adding it in the KOT, we have introduced a new feature of Surcharge.
You will be able to create multiple surcharges and apply them accordingly whenever you are saving any take away orders. You can create the surcharge from eZee BurrP! Back Office by following this path:
POS Back Office Outlet Masters Surcharge New
Therefore, when you levy surcharge charges for Take Away, you will be able to choose multiple options from the surcharge list. These charges will also be reflected and displayed in the receipt generated for the corresponding KOT.
Configure your menu items in one shot
Configuring your menu items and their details is always a tiresome task. From this version onwards, you won’t have to worry about entering the menu items and information to your menu.
We have provided an enhancement of importing and exporting menu items in the POS Back Office, so that you can configure your menu items in a flash. On the other hand, if you want to use your menu in any other application; you can export it in no time.
Delivery charges now enabled in eZee Call Center
We brought in a new feature of assessing Delivery Charges in eZee Call Center in the latest version of POS. You will be able to add charges for a delivery order type transaction, which will be reflected in the eZee BurrP! branch. These charges will have to be added manually every-time you take a delivery transaction.
Make the use of Default Tax for any inventory purchase
Whenever you make a purchase of any inventory item, you have to enter information like purchase rate, minimum and maximum quantity, opening stock, etc. The purchase rate you enter generally does not include the tax amount; or in other cases you have to cover the tax amount through some other operations.
To nullify these troubles, we have now added a ‘Default Tax’ option, configuring which you will know about the amount of tax incurred on the purchase. Along with this, you will also have an option to exempt the default tax from the purchase. You can use this feature from eZee BurrP! Back Office.
POS Back Office Outlet: Store Store Items Edit Store List Edit
Similarly, in Goods Receipt Note, you will be able to configure the default tax amount or percentage and exempt it if required.
Read on to know what’s more in the latest release:
- We have customized “Daily Sales Report” by adding a bifurcation with card and cash transactions as requested by one of our beloved clients.
- You will be able to configure ‘Change Due’ amount for all settlement types.
- In the latest version, you can validate Authorization key from POS BurrP! for Absolute to BurrP! Interface for room posting.
- New Privileges introduced: POS BO User Operation Add/Edit User Privilege
1. Material Management: “Can perform back date transaction” which allows you to go back by one day only for Store transactions.
2. Property Configuration User Management: “Settle receipt before driver in (delivery)” through which you won’t be able to settle receipt of a delivery transaction before the driver is in.
- In POS BO Guest Database, to enable better search results, we have now provided Guest Code in Search Criteria.
- In this version, we have introduced a feature to view guest name when multiple KOTs are generated on same table.
- You can generate the “Receipt Discount Report”, depending on the type of discount applied using the filter criteria.
- For eZee BurrP! + eZee iMenu integration, if you freeze a menu item in eZee BurrP!, then it won’t be ordered from eZee iMenu.
- For “Commission Report”, you will now be able to get the report according to multiple order types because of the new check-box to select order types.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and start using the latest version.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.