Automate database back-up deletion easily.
Upgrade your eZee BurrP! Restaurant POS software to avail the benefits of the enhanced version. Install the new version of the Restaurant POS and get benefit of various enhancements.
Now you can activate menu items whenever you want to !
In the new version, you will be able to activate/de-activate menu items on timely basis from POS Back Office easily. This becomes helpful when you want to serve a particular menu item only during a particular time of the day, you will be able to set the time as required. Additionally, you can even choose the order type (like Take-away, Dine-in..) for which you want to keep the menu item in-active.
The image shows that from BurrP! Configuration, you can set the time for the menu item to be active:
You will get an SMS notification upon cancellation of a KOT item
You will now be able to receive an SMS alert if a KOT Item is cancelled. This feature can be enabled from POS Back Office. Stay updated on the canceled items at the store so as to keep track on the wastage and inventory.
Schedule the back-up database to be deleted automatically
In this version of eZee BurrP! POS, we have introduced automatic deletion of back-up database. Set the time when you want to delete your back-up database, and it will be deleted on its own. This feature will save you precious storage space and more importantly the time spent in deleting the back-up database manually.
Know about other enhancements in the latest release:
- In Banquet Booking, additional User Audit-trail log for “Generate Invoice” and “Void Invoice” function .
- If your eZee BurrP! System is integrated with eZee Absolute cloud PMS, you get Tax Bifurcation while posting room charges.
- In order to see month-wise report in Yearly Sales Report, we have added check boxes for each month.
- To keep a check on the wastage of item resources and voided items, we have added a drop down list to obtain different receipt reports for wastage and void items.
- You now get an option to add menu item as per order type.
- A pop-up message will be displayed while trying to generate receipt for a table for an amount which is less than minimum charge.
- More restrictions on user rights to provide complimentary items to guests.
- If KOT Item is canceled before creating a receipt, it will be reflected in the User Activity Log Report.
- Date-wise filter available in Time Sheet report.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.