Settle payments from Front office, get notifications of orders and many more
Settle City ledger payments from Front office itself
Earlier, user had to settle City ledger payment from Back office which was hectic as every user doesn’t have the access to Back office and so it was quite time consuming too. So, from now the user will be able to settle City ledger payments from Front office itself.
Order notification of KDS on iMenu Application
From now waiter will get notification of the orders bumped from KDS module into iMenu application.
Print label added to Menu items and Modifier Group
We’ve added “Print label” option within Menu items and Modifier Group.
Enhanced Set menu items
Earlier, user wasn’t able to set different rates while selling the menu items individually or as modifier, now we’ve enhanced set menu items so user can set different rates while selling those menu items.
What’s more in the latest release:
- We’ve enhanced Banquet module of back office. From now, you’ll be able to reprint the fiscal invoice in fiscal printer while performing check-out operations.
- We’ve enhanced Payroll module, by providing multiple currency filter to Payslip report.
- Different colors has been added to set menu items, so from now modifiers of set menu items will be displayed in different colors on KDS.
- A new option named “Store name change” has been added to BOM in advance configuration settings of back office.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
Quick Guide on How to Install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.